Clare-Bell Brass Works
Made in Maine, U.S.A.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Q: How do I buy your product? There are no shopping carts or
prices visible on your website.
A: Please visit your local miniature shop, click on any of the links
listing stores and web retailers, or call us if you need additional
help buying our products.
2. Q: Do you ever do custom design?
A: Yes, it is often possible to modify or customize our fixtures to meet
your specifications. Many of our new products began this way!
3. Q: Please help! I accidently cut the wires too short when I tried to
install my new light. Now what can I do?
A: Do not despair! Clare-Bell fixtures can be rewired. You may do
this yourself or send it in and we will rewire it for you. The cost
will depend on the fixture. Contact us for an estimate.
4. Q: What is a bi-pin bulb and why is it better to purchase a fixture
using them than one using non-replaceable light bulbs?
A: A bi-pin bulb is a replaceable light bulb that is easily inserted and
removed from its socket. (In contrast, non-replaceable light bulbs
can only be changed by rewiring the entire fixture.)
5. Q: What is an LED?
A: An LED (light emitting diode) will light indefinitely, uses much less
electricity, and is not vulnerable to "blowing out" if bumped as
compared to an incandescent bulb.
6. Q: Why are the wires so long?
A: We intentionally give you more wire than you need so that you can
practice with the excess wire.
7. Q: I would like something a bit different than shown on the site?
A: We are glad to customize our products to suite your needs just
contact us with your needs
Last modified: 03/02/12